Re: [xsl] pass parameter to XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] pass parameter to XSL
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 18:55:31 +0530
Hi Izaskun,
    If you are using JAXP to invoke the XSLT transformation, then you
can pass parameters to the stylesheet like following:

TransformerFactory tfactory = TransformerFactory.newInstance();
Transformer transformer = tfactory.newTransformer(xslSource);

transformer.setParameter("campo", "author");     //you set parameter, here
transformer.setParameter("moreParam", paramValue);

transformer.transform( ....

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi