RE: [xsl] inline XML <emphasis>

Subject: RE: [xsl] inline XML <emphasis>
From: "Wei, Alice J." <ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:52:24 -0500
Hi, Thomas:

   If this is how many nests you want, you can use several xsl:template to do
the job. I am assuming that <cat> is not your root node, otherwise you can
just replace the cat with / later on.

<xsl:template match="cat">
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="para">
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="emphasis">
<xsl:apply-templates/>
<xsl:templates>

If you want extra elements later on, you can just do what I am doing here by
adding more xsl:template as I have in the para and emphasis. What the
xsl:apply-templates does is that it grabs all the child nodes as long as it
matches the pattern.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

Alice
Alice Wei