Re: [xsl] Insert elment in XSD

Subject: Re: [xsl] Insert elment in XSD
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:49:09 GMT
> I am using Oxygen 9.1. In the transform options I put saxon9B for
> validate XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0.

clearly that didn't work as you posted an error message from saxon 6.5.5
(saxon 6 implements xslt 1, saxon 9 implements xslt 2)

someone else would have to comment on the oxygen configuration you need.

> I have tried to execute with JAXP and the result is correct too.
JAXP (like Oxyygen) is an interface to xslt that ccould be using any
xslt engine (saxon 9 for xslt 2 or saxon 8 or xalan for xslt 1, most
likely, but other possibilities as well)
adding
<xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:vendor')" />
into your stylesheet will reveal which processor you have

David