RE: [xsl] [ERR XTSE0210] when importing a stylesheet indirectly

Subject: RE: [xsl] [ERR XTSE0210] when importing a stylesheet indirectly
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:57:05 -0000
I think what you are missing is that in XSLT, imports have global effect.
That is, if A imports B, then the things in B become visible to every module
in the stylesheet, not just to A; also things in A become visible to B. So B
doesn't need to import A.

I don't think there was a change here after the book was published - either
it's wrong, or you've misread it.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/