Re: [xsl] XSLT on Wikipedia

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT on Wikipedia
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:59:51 +0100
yes, now the fun begins as someone else comes back and reverts your
edits as being incorrect and you get into an interminable running
battle as to whether or not expertise in a matter should allow you to
exert authority in editing articles on said matter.

HUZZAH!

just kidding, that kind of thing hardly ever happens on technical issues.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen