Re: [xsl] Problem running a 2.0 transformation with JAXP

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem running a 2.0 transformation with JAXP
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:19:05 +0530
Thanks for the replies. Here are some more things I tried.

I formatted the URI to be supplied to 'unparsed-text' as,
file:///C:/dirname/filename.csv. But I am still getting the same error
(shown below).

Error
  XTDE1170: Cannot resolve relative URI: no protocol:
net.sf.saxon.trans.DynamicError: Cannot resolve relative URI
        at net.sf.saxon.functions.UnparsedText.readFile(UnparsedText.java:112)
        at net.sf.saxon.functions.UnparsedText.evaluateItem(UnparsedText.java:72
)
        at net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.eagerEvaluate(ExpressionTool.java:29
7)
        at net.sf.saxon.expr.ExpressionTool.lazyEvaluate(ExpressionTool.java:245
)

more errors ..

and following stack trace after this

        at net.sf.saxon.expr.VariableReference.evaluateItem(VariableReference.ja
va:222)
        at net.sf.saxon.functions.Tokenize.iterate(Tokenize.java:62)
        at net.sf.saxon.functions.StringJoin.evaluateItem(StringJoin.java:46)
        at net.sf.saxon.expr.ComputedExpression.iterate(ComputedExpression.java:
548)
        at net.sf.saxon.instruct.Block$BlockIterator.next(Block.java:405)
        at net.sf.saxon.instruct.SimpleContentConstructor.evaluateItem(SimpleCon
tentConstructor.java:193)

Below is my complete stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                       version="2.0">

<xsl:output method="text" />

<xsl:param name="csv1" />
<xsl:param name="csv2" />

<xsl:variable name="csvStr1" select="unparsed-text($csv1,'UTF-8')" />
<xsl:variable name="csvStr2" select="unparsed-text($csv2,'UTF-8')" />

<xsl:template match="/">
   <xsl:value-of select="string-join(tokenize($csvStr1, '\r?\n'),'&#xa;'),
             string-join(tokenize($csvStr2, '\r?\n')[position() &gt;
             separator="" />
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

I am trying to merge two CSV files (with stripping of 1st line from 2nd CSV).

Can somebody please give me some hint to solve this ...

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi