[xsl] Diagramming XSLT

Subject: [xsl] Diagramming XSLT
From: "James Sulak" <jsulak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:14:33 -0500
Hello everybody,

I'm preparing a conference talk, and in part of that talk I will be
explaining the functioning of an XSL transform to an audience of mixed
XSLT expertise.  I was thinking that a flowchartish diagram would help.
I'm not looking to diagram every single template, just give a broad
overview - stuff like "the output from the "gentext" mode templates is
saved in this variable and then processed by the default-mode
templates."

Are there any good examples of this sort of XSLT diagram on the web?
Does anyone attempted this before and have any advice?

Thanks,

-James

-----
James Sulak