Re: [xsl] Diagramming XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Diagramming XSLT
From: "Lech Rzedzicki" <xchaotic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 11:19:13 +0100
On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 9:32 PM, CyberSpace Industries 2000 Inc.
<csi2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Short of this - I also have been musing on creating an animation showing a
> similar thing to explain how the XSLT processor works.   So far I haven't
> found an animation tool that lets me create such an animation easilty.
> [Suggestions?]
>
>  Cheers..Hugh

I come from a technical writing background and depending on what
exactly you want to do, there's tons of tools for screen casts like
Camtasia Studio, Captivate etc, but I dare say that Adobe/Macromedia
Flash might be the best suit for your needs of animation.

Creating animated movable content is really easy even for
non-programmers - put a box somewhere, keyframe, move it somewhere,
keyframe 15secs later and you 've got a nice animation of a moving
box. For more complex stuff, sky's the limit.
The advantage is that you can run .swf flash files via browser on any platform.

Hope that helps,

Lech