Re: [xsl] Profiling templates

Subject: Re: [xsl] Profiling templates
From: Ronan Klyne <ronan.klyne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:11:25 +0100
Peter Hickman wrote:
I have a lot of data and some stylesheets which have /evolved/ over
time. I suspect that the quite a bit of the code is not ever being
executed, is there some way of finding the parts of the stylesheet that
is never accessed other than embeding xsl:message everywhere?

I've been using a tool called 'CatchXSL' - it's fairly basic, but all I need. It was homed at http://www.xslprofiler.org/, but that seems to have gone. You can still get it from ZDNet though - http://downloads.zdnet.co.uk/0,1000000375,39053368s,00.htm

Ronan

--
Ronan Klyne
Business Collaborator Developer