Re: [xsl] Re: Conditionally Sum an Attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Conditionally Sum an Attribute
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 21:46:49 +0100
> Dr. Carlisle,
"David" is fine as a form of address:-)

> This does not seem like correct syntax.

Quite often you'd find my english syntax is wrong, as I can't type and
think at the same time. But the XSLT syntax usually gets run through an
xslt engine before posting so is usually correct syntax (although
doesn't always do what's required:-)

> I don't understand the xsl:sequence's key function.
It's identical to the code posted earlier, I changed from an xpath for
to an xslt for-each so that I could make the slight optimisation of
storing the nodes looked up in mySkus.xml in teh variable x. Xpath
can not bind sequences to variables (it doesn't have xquery's let
clause)

David