RE: [xsl] <xsl:apply-imports> and rules with higher priority; And more!

Subject: RE: [xsl] <xsl:apply-imports> and rules with higher priority; And more!
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 19:47:02 +0100

What you said in your message was:

>I like to change the rule that import precedence decides which rule matches

And the answer to that is: no, you can't change the language specification.

But you didn't say anywhere in your message what you needed, you only said
what you wanted. If you describe your problem, rather than a proposed
solution which doesn't work, then we can help you.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/