RE: [xsl] Check the last character (XSLT V 2.0)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Check the last character (XSLT V 2.0)
From: "Pankaj Chaturvedi" <pankaj.chaturvedi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:08:51 +0530
Why do you keep using entity definitions that expand to  strings like
[#x0003F] there is no need for it at all, why not use the normal definition
of &quest that expands to a ? character?

I am using a customer DTD, in which all the entity definitions are expanded
to their corresponding Unicode values as above. I very much understand that
this can be simplified to character ? Or something else, but we are not
allowed to modify the customer dtd.

Do you think there is a way around to overcome this?

Thanks,

Pankaj

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and
Wales with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The service is powered
by MessageLabs.

Confidentiality Notice:" This message and any attachment(s)
contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to
IDS Infotech Ltd. and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The
information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it
is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain,
copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete it from your computer."