Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 support in browsers, as of June 2008

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 1.0 support in browsers, as of June 2008
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:57:37 -0600
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:46:05 -0600, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@xxxxxx> wrote:

With "reproduced by others" I meant that other users see the same problem with Opera 9.5 and my example.

Oh, okay.

The smallest one being <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/rfc4770.xml>.

Yeah, so looking at the generated DOM it's definitely not injecting the CSS in the output. As a source of comparison, instead of calling the 'insertCss' template, try injecting the CSS directly and see if you run into the same problem. If no, then at least you can pinpoint the problem to the call-template (which would definitely be a bug.) If the bug still appears, try removing the XSLT logic from the CSS and see if that helps. Again, it would still be a bug, but at very least you can begin to filter through the potential problems.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
Co-Founder & Chief Architect, 3rd&Urban, LLC
Email: m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | m.david@xxxxxx
Mobile: (206) 999-0588
http://3rdandUrban.com | http://amp.fm | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354