Re: [xsl] Split with delimiter and remove duplicate using XSL 1.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Split with delimiter and remove duplicate using XSL 1.0
From: "ollie de guzman" <deguzman.ollie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:04:01 +0800
Hi all!

Thanks for your insights and suggestions. I really appreciate it..

Sir Paul,

I ve tried your solution you posted on your blog and it worked. Thanks
a lot. A sigh of relief and less headache for me! =)

Cheers!

Ollie de Guzman
Philippines

On Fri, Jul 4, 2008 at 11:07 PM, Paul Kiel <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Yes, xslt 2.0 is great and solves problems.  But I've had to get distinct values with an xslt 1.0 requirement (and no
> extensions) numerous times.  I've posted a blog entry on this with an example.  It uses a delimited list and then
> interates through the list using a template.
>
> http://www.xmlhelpline.com/blog/stories/2007/05/06/xslt10GroupingIteratingAndUniquenessWithoutKeys.html
>
> It isn't elegant, but it works.  Xslt 1.0 and no extensions nor keys.
> For what its worth.
>
> Cheers,
> Paul

> W. Paul Kiel
> xmlHelpline.com Consulting
> paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> work: 919-846-0224
> cell: 919-449-8801
> website: http://www.xmlhelpline.com
> Your helpline for data integration solutions.

Ollie S. de Guzman
Lead Programmer
Technical Support Group
Globalink Holdings Corporation

+632 8079772 local 8021

"Big things happen to those who dream big!"