[xsl] custom page sequence in xslfo

Subject: [xsl] custom page sequence in xslfo
From: Sarkup Sarkup <sarkups@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 08:01:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi:

I have an XSLFO question. I have a sample xml file:

<root>
<element1>
<image>
<graphic></graphic>
</image>
</element1>
</root>

I have a common file called images.xsl which is used to style all the images.

My pagelayouts are defined in a base style sheet called base.xsl

Now, I want to create a seperate page layout with different page width and height jsut for the <image> element and call this in the images.xsl style sheet.

I created a seperate <fo:simple-page-master> with the desired page layouts, and a page sequence master in base.xsl.

What I want to really do is create a template with these page layout specifications and call this in images.xsl. Can this be done in xslfo?

Any suggestion/help is appreciated.

Thank you