Re: [xsl] custom page sequence in xslfo

Subject: Re: [xsl] custom page sequence in xslfo
From: "Mandar Jagtap" <mandar.jagtap@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:00:24 +0530
Unfortunately we can't create nested page-masters. So we can't define
separate page-master for image and simulataneously anothe parent
page-sequence.

In your case the best alternative I can see is...Use
fo:block-container for the image and define your special attributes
for this block-container.

Thanks & Regards
Mandar

--