RE: [xsl] Date YYYYMMDD format XSLT 2.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Date YYYYMMDD format XSLT 2.0
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:57:33 +0100
There are no built-in functions for parsing dates in non-standard formats
(as distinct from formatting them), but you can do it easily enough using
regular expressions and xsl:analyze-string.

The precise solution depends on a precise definition of your input format,
which you haven't given us.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/