Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1: Nestable sequences or sequence references?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.1: Nestable sequences or sequence references?
From: Florent Georges <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 17:34:31 +0100 (CET)
Dimitre Novatchev wrote:

> So, let's just start EXSLT2 then!

> Is there someone willing to spare a little free time for setting
> up a website (will it be necessary to change the domain name from
> exslt.org to something else?

  I have a wiki on my website.  I will set some room up for first
discussions.  I think this is enough in a first time.  We can always
move to a dedicated domain name if (when) we come with some
deliverable...

  For mailing list, maybe XSL List is a good starting point, if
discussions are general enough and the traffic low.  If the traffic
increases, we can set something dedicated up.

  What do you think?

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/