Re: [xsl] HTML character entity issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] HTML character entity issue
From: "Atul Shinh" <atul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 00:55:10 +0530
Hey thanks Michael and Vasu for replying back. My response got slow on this.
Nothing out of this seems to be working.

I have tried the CDATA and disable-output-escaping="yes". I think I am
using it in wrong way. Can you elaborate how to use it? I give you
description of my files.

---------------------------part of  index.xml--------------------------

<katalog>
<produkt>
<!-- what a story -->
<gruppe>Universal-T|rddmpfer VS 2000</gruppe>
<titel>Das krdftige Topmodell mit verkleidetem Haken</titel>
<content>My sampla text &lt;br/&gt;  DICTATOR-T|rddmpfer bremsen
zufallende T|ren progressiv, d.h. besonders sanft ab, ziehen sie leise
ins T|rschlo_ und halten sie sicher geschlossen.

               </content>
</produkt>
</katalog>

-------------------- part of index.xsl --------------------------

<fo:table-row>
  <fo:table-cell >
<fo:block>
  <xsl:value-of select="content" disable-output-escaping="yes" />

</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>
<xsl:template match="br" >

      <xsl:text><![CDATA[<br />]]></xsl:text>

So I have given a view of my files.
so the "br" tag is actually &lt;br/&gt; in xml  and it is appearing as
Michael i tried by your way also
Is there any namespace that is neccessary for all this to work ?

Thanks and regards
Atul