Re: [xsl] XSLT - JOB OPPORTUNITIES

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT - JOB OPPORTUNITIES
From: "vasu chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 21:25:20 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
>Looking for a C programming job, you will need to use your C skills for
>Something, e.g. Write networking code, device drivers, etc. Jobs are
>Always aiming on practical usage, not just on a specific technology.

Well, the job of a "job advertiser" becomes easy to first say "I Want a
developer that knows X-Language"
Then he probably will go around telling the "why" part of it.
Some adverts just Mention C-Developer for their on Going projects.. But it
is mandatory to express the technology first and the business next.
Typically the developer roles are advertised that way.

Errr... This is not related to XSL at all :O
Sorry about  it :)
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year.

Vasu