Re: [xsl] Complex conditional-page-master-reference force last with first

Subject: Re: [xsl] Complex conditional-page-master-reference force last with first
From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 19:52:41 -0700
Ken,

Sorry to have been vague in the first post.  Yes, the last page
template is necessary but so is the first page.  The templates have
been designed in such a way that the first page has valuable header
information and the last page has valuable footer information.  The
first and last template are only valid when one and the other exist.
So in the condition that the content exceeds the only page dimensions,
then a first page template should be applied, plus an additional blank
last page.

Thanks,

Karl..