Re: [xsl] XSLT test condition

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT test condition
From: Senthilukvelaan <skumaravelan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 15:52:32 -0800
Hi,
This is my sample xml and I used the  same xslt and still I am not
able to find the content-type using my node template.

<Message>
<Content-Type charset="ISO-8859-1">text/html</Content-Type>
<Content-Transfer-Encoding>quoted-printable</Content-Transfer-Encoding>
<Body>
&lt;/html&gt;
&lt;/body&gt;
Hello world
&lt;/body&gt;
&lt;/html&gt;
</Body>
</Message>

If the content-type is "text/html"and I want to use d-o-e.
Otherwise direct selection.

Thanks,
Senthil