Re: [xsl] Browser displaying XML contents(only not along with tag) Without XSL call

Subject: Re: [xsl] Browser displaying XML contents(only not along with tag) Without XSL call
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:15:43 -0500
XSL-List Participants: if you want to respond to this message please respond OFF LIST ONLY.

At 5:52 PM +0530 3/4/09, Ramkumar wrote:
I know this is not a right place to raise the below query

XSL-List is valuable largely because it is a one-topic discussion. Asking questions that are known to be off topic simply because a lot of smart people participate in XSL-List is anti-social. If many people did it the nature of the list would be compromised, the smart people would drift away, and we would not have the concentrated resource for discussion of XSL that we now have.

Please do not ask off topic questions on XSL-List. And please do not reward the asking of off topic questions by replying to them on list.

Thank you.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML