Re: [xsl] Starting Initial Page Number on Page Three

Subject: Re: [xsl] Starting Initial Page Number on Page Three
From: Horace Burke <xmlmarkup@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 17:27:05 -0800 (PST)
Florent,

Yes, I tried my modified template. It didn't change anything. The page number still starts at three "3" -- I am sure I am doing something wrong. The template is applied by default rules. I do have a template matching "/" -- it contains the page layouts and default apply-templates. I added more excerpts.

<xsl:template match="/">
   <fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
      <fo:layout-master-set>
	   <fo:simple-page-master master-name="Insrt-body-page" page-height="{$doc_height}" page-width="{$doc_width}" margin-top="0.3in"
                    	 margin-bottom="0.2in" margin-left="0.45in" margin-right="0.45in">
           </fo:simple-page-master>

      </fo:layout-master-set>

        <!--++ Display entire data in the inserts ++-->
         <xsl:apply-templates/>
   </fo:root>
</xsl:template>

 <xsl:template match="lang">
        <fo:page-sequence master-reference="Insrt-body-page">

          <xsl:if test="position() = 1">
             <xsl:attribute name="initial-page-number">1</xsl:attribute>
           </xsl:if>

           <fo:static-content flow-name="lang-pg-ct">
           	 <fo:block text-align="center" font-size="{$p-font_Size}">
           	    <fo:page-number/>
           	    <fo:basic-link internal-destination="{generate-id(/)}">
           	       <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="{generate-id(/)}"/>
           	    </fo:basic-link>
           	 </fo:block>
           </fo:static-content>

           <fo:flow flow-name="Prod-pgbody" font-family="{$font_Fam}">
             <fo:block id="{generate-id(.)}">
     	   <xsl:apply-templates/>
             </fo:block>
           </fo:flow>