RE: [xsl] question on default namespace

Subject: RE: [xsl] question on default namespace
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:23:51 -0000
The xpath-default-namespace attribute can be set on any XSLT element (not
only xsl:stylesheet), so if different regions of your stylesheet are
handling different source documents, you can set it differently for that
part of your code. Setting the value to the empty string causes the default
namespace to be "no namespace".

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/