Re: [xsl] include multiple utility modules vs one larger one?

Subject: Re: [xsl] include multiple utility modules vs one larger one?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:37:46 -0700
So, what is bad with circular references from <xsl:import> directives?
Every compliant XSLT processor should deal with this -- it is not an
error.

As for the technique of importing one module which then imports a
number of module, this is something well-known. See for example this:

http://fxsl.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fxsl/fxsl-xslt2/f/func-standardXpathFu
nctions.xsl?revision=1.9&view=markup

--
Cheers,