AW: [xsl] serialize base64

Subject: AW: [xsl] serialize base64
From: "Szabo, Patrick (LNG-VIE)" <patrick.szabo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:32:09 +0100
>What package is the class in?  You need to use that as the namespace, not the
jar name...  >(eg something like
>com.mycomp.utils.Base64DecodeFromXML)
>
>If you're not sure, open the jar with winzip or winrar or similar, and browse
the directory >structure until you locate the class, that directory structure
is the package.

Thx, for your answer !

I4ve already corrected that
(xmlns:myTest="java:at.lexisnexis.glp.Base64DecodeFromXML") but the xsl is
still not valid :(

cheers

Patrick Szabo
EPD / XSLT Konvertierung