Re: [xsl] Need help combing two elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need help combing two elements
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:12:16 -0400
from the XSL-List guidelines: (http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html#posting):

you will improve the chances that you will receive prompt and helpful responses by:

Illustrating your question with a demonstration of the problem. Well-composed questions frequently include a small XML sample, an XSLT stylesheet, the results received, and the result that was desired - all in miniature, to make it comprehensible to readers new to your problem. (It is also not uncommon to discover what a problem actually is in the process of reducing it to an illustrative version.)

You are describing the end result you want, but I don't think you have
provided a mock-up of the XML you want your XSLT to create. Try creating,
by hand, some XML that meets your needs. Then we on the list can help
you figure out how to transform the XML you have into the XML you need.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML