[xsl] How to integrate XSLT tags with FO tags?

Subject: [xsl] How to integrate XSLT tags with FO tags?
From: LiuKui <mobydick1983@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 11:34:36 +0000
Dear members,

    I began to study XSL 2 weeks ago, now I don't understand how to integrate XSLT tags with FO tags in a single .xsl file. For example:

   In order to format the .xml file above, I want to use the following .xsl file:

    But it seems that the FOP can not generate valid .pdf file from these two files above. And  could not coexist with .

    What's more, I find that Windows IE fails to recognise .fo file, which makes me a little confused.

    could anyone be so kind as to explain these problems to me?

Liu Kui
Institute of Chinese Information Processing
Beijing Normal University
MSN 1mGiD'7(Ji#,8D1dDc5D6T;0J14z#!
http://im.live.cn/emoticons/