[xsl] How to integrate XSLT tags with FO tags

Subject: [xsl] How to integrate XSLT tags with FO tags
From: LiuKui <mobydick1983@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:26:28 +0000
Dear members,

Sorry, there is a problem in the former email.

I began to study XSL 2 weeks ago, now I don't understand how to integrate XSLT tags with FO tags in a single .xsl file. For example:

In order to format the .xml file above, I want to use the following .xsl file:

But it seems that the FOP can not generate valid .pdf file from these two files above, and "" tag doesn't coexist with "" tag.

What's more, I find that Windows IE fails to recognise .fo file, which makes me a little confused.

could anyone be so kind as to explain these problems to me?

Liu Kui
Institute of Chinese Information Processing
Beijing Normal University
Messenger02H+1#;$VPPD#,Cb7QP^84O5M3B)64#,1#;$Messenger02H+#!
http://im.live.cn/safe/