RE: [xsl] Need test for preceding-sibling

Subject: RE: [xsl] Need test for preceding-sibling
From: "Hintz, David L" <david.hintz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:23:27 -0400
Now I see that I over-simplified the problem.  The XSLT also has to suppress
any <a1> that is not paired with an <a2>.  So, I'm not sure the grouping works
in your example since there could be two <a1/> elements that are in the group
that ends with <a2/>.  But, if you specify:

	<xsl:for-each-group select="*"
				group-starting-with="a1"
                       group-ending-with="a2">

will that consider "<a1/><a1/><a2/>" a group?

Dave