Re: [xsl] XSL - Documentation

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL - Documentation
From: Michael Müller-Hillebrand <mmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:12:08 +0200
Am 13.05.2009 um 15:51 schrieb Tony Graham:

With GTK-Doc, structured comments in C code get turned into HTML
documentation.

While following this thread I learned a lot from the discussions.

A documentation framework that (it seems) wasn't mentioned is
<http://doxsl.sourceforge.net/
>. I found a bookmark but have not tested it. It seems to use custom
elements and comes with premade stylesheets to produce output.

For my projects I am looking at structured comments together with some
;lightweight markup language+
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightweight_markup_language
>. Mainly because most projects also include XML files, and I can add
comments even to output XML files without any need to modify the DTD/
XSD.

My question: Are there any standards for marking a "structured" XML
comment?

I am not talking about the comments content, just how to easily
differentiate a structured comment from a simple comment. My first
ideas would be:

- Michael

Michael M|ller-Hillebrand: Dokumentation Technology
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker
Consulting and Training, FrameScript, XML/XSL, Unicode
Blog [de]: http://cap-studio.de/