RE: [xsl] document() results in timeout

Subject: RE: [xsl] document() results in timeout
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:05:53 +0100
I've just clicked on that link and it took rather more than 20 seconds to
respond. I should think the message means exactly what it says.

It's possible to change the timeout by setting Java system properties: see

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/net/properties.html

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/