Re: [xsl] document() results in timeout

Subject: Re: [xsl] document() results in timeout
From: Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 14:01:55 +0200
Patrick Sahle schrieb:
So finally I assumed it was not a "real" timeout.

(http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angers)

Wikipedia was unresponsive last night. It was a real timeout. BTW, what would be an unreal timeout?

With the setting oXygen10.3+SaxonB 9.1.0.7 it finally works. This is
somewhat confusing, because SaxonB 9.1.0.7J as used from command line
stops parsing the remote doc with "FODC0002: Java.io.IOException:
Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for URL:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"; (and I
checked that again to be sure that it's not a temporary problem).

I can't see why a HTTP 503 response code from the other end of the net would depend on the client making the request. I'm sure it is a temporary problem. (HTTP 503 typically is.)

Historisch-Kulturwissenschaftliche Informationsverarbeitung,
Universitdt zu Kvln

Da war ich auch mal ... Was genau verarbeitet ihr?

Michael Ludwig