[xsl] Off Topic. Re: [xsl] Where are the proceedings to the Extreme Markup conferences?

Subject: [xsl] Off Topic. Re: [xsl] Where are the proceedings to the Extreme Markup conferences?
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:31:16 -0400
OK, friends. We have drifted from sort-of-tangentially related to the topic (some information relating to markup in general, including some on XSL) to off topic (IP policy) to really off topic (costuming for conference attendance). I have let this go too long.

So, please take any further discussion of this off list and let's return to discussion of XSL, XSLT, and XSL-FO. Which really is enough of a topic range to keep us going for quite a while.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML