Re: [xsl] dynamic template invocation

Subject: Re: [xsl] dynamic template invocation
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:30:59 -0700
Dear ac,

Higher Order Functions (HOF) are powerful enough for the solution of
any problem.

One needs just a little bit of practice in functional programming
(using a suitable language as Haskell) in order to gain the necessary
skills.

HOF's are in the process of being specified by the corresponding W3 WG
 as a standard feature in XQuery, XPath and XSLT.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
Never fight an inanimate object
you're doing is work or play
I enjoy the massacre of ads. This sentence will slaughter ads without
a messy bloodbath.