Re: [xsl] Namespace problem, part two

Subject: Re: [xsl] Namespace problem, part two
From: "Christopher R. Maden" <crism@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:29:25 -0400
Trevor Nicholls wrote:
> The namespace declaration in <xsl:element..> certainly does have some
> effect: if I take it out then none of the output documents are valid, with
> it there at least the first document is.

What I didnbt see in your sample stylesheet is how the files are split.
 One theory that occurs to me is that a single namespace-valid document
is being created, and then being split by some more naC/ve tool; that
would result in this behavior.  Or is there a Xalan extension being used
to split the files, which you didnbt show in your sample?

~Chris
bWhat a dream life would seem if you could see the world from
 inside an Etch-A-Sketch.b b Andrew Bird, bTea & Thorazineb
GnuPG Fingerprint: C6E4 E2A9 C9F8 71AC 9724 CAA3 19F8 6677 0077 C319