Re: [xsl] Different results on different server

Subject: Re: [xsl] Different results on different server
From: Michael Dykman <mdykman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:53:20 -0400
You don't say what processors you are using but I suspect the fulcrum
of your issue is this expression

      generate-id() = generate-id(key('project', .))

which seems to be evaluating to false.  Perhaps you could render both
of those values and see what is going on?

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@xxxxxxxxx

Dont worry about people stealing your ideas. If theyre any good,
youll have to ram them down their throats!

   Howard Aiken