Re: [xsl] Different results on different server

Subject: Re: [xsl] Different results on different server
From: Joelle Tegwen <tegwe002@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 10:11:35 -0500
The source documents are not the same. I'll strip down the documents and do some testing using a consistent data source and get back to you.
Thanks

Michael Kay wrote:
Prima facie, looks like an XSLT processor bug.

Please supply a complete but concise source document and stylesheet, and
tell us which XSLT processors you were using on the two environments.

(Is there only one input document? I can think of explanations if there are
more than one.)

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/