Re: [xsl] XML to both ODF and OOXML conversion

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML to both ODF and OOXML conversion
From: Xmlizer <xmlizer+xsllist@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 21:53:34 +0200
Well ODF and OOXML have pretty different structure (ODF is block
oriented and OOXML is run oriented)

I would go for option 1 waiting for tools to do option 3

That's funny that you didn't propose option 4 (XML --> OOXML --> ODF)

Probably Option 2 could be interesting with a recognized intermediate
format (DocBook, TEI or DITA) but I'm not sure there is converter
available yet

Xmlizer