RE: [xsl] empty element question

Subject: RE: [xsl] empty element question
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:16:41 -0400
At 2009-10-16 13:31 -0700, M C wrote:
Thank you Michael and Ken for pointing out that this is a grouping problem. Very clear. I know this is the wrong list but it makes wonder then how you do it with XQuery...

Since you asked on the Mark Logic developer list, I answered there, and I'll cite it here for readers of this archive:

http://markmail.org/message/rlgkx55ulyqwcjuz

-- Upcoming: hands-on code list, UBL, XSLT, XQuery and XSL-FO classes in Copenhagen Denmark and Washington DC USA, October/November 2009 Interested in other classes? http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/i/ Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ Training tools: Comprehensive interactive XSLT/XPath 1.0/2.0 video Video lesson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrNjJCh7Ppg&fmt=18 Video overview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTiodiij6gE&fmt=18 G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07 http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal