Re: [xsl] attribute based sorting

Subject: Re: [xsl] attribute based sorting
From: Anil Kumar Veeramalli <anil.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 14:08:05 +0530
Thanks a lot  Michael. Its working as expected..
I have another question, its an extension to that.

<COLUMN NAME="Join_date">28-Oct-1987</COLUMN>

date format will be in DD-MMM-DDDD, what is the good approach to sort this kind of dates.

Thanks, Anil

Michael Kay wrote:
<xsl:sort select="COLUMN[@NAME='SALARY']" data-type="number"/>

Regards,