Re: [xsl] Widows and orphans in XSL-FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] Widows and orphans in XSL-FO
From: "Mark Wilson" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:33:07 -0700
Hi Tony,
I looked at that function and am not sure if it would be useful or not. However, a Google search on it did lead me to within-page. The article warned that FOP (which I am using) did not support this, but found me a free download of XEP.
When I tried to run my stylesheet, XEP failed on the current-time() function from XSLT. I could get along without that, but then it failed on the base-uri(/) function, which is necessary, so that XEP seems dead unless there is a way to get XEP to recognize these functions. I'll look around for an XEP list.

Thanks again, even though my problem is still unresolved.
Mark