Re: [xsl] Re: XSLT filter syntax advice?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: XSLT filter syntax advice?
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 17:10:46 -0500
OK, everyone back into your corners. Sit down. Catch your breaths.
Now, come out again and PLAY NICELY!

Several people in this thread owe OFF LIST apologies to other participants in the thread. I won't name names in public, but I do hope you recognize yourselves and send those apology emails. Now.

And a reminder: Please write to ME if you can't resist complaining about someone's attitude or behavior on XSL-List. If needed, I will write to the miscreant, off list. In most cases (and the present thread is no exception) it is as obnoxious to take someone to task for thoughtless behavior on the list as the original behavior. By volunteering to police the list you have committed at least as serious a breach of etiquette as the one that upset you. AND you all risk alienating the people who can help you the next time you have a question or problem by being grumpy at each other.

In the US (where I am) today is Thanksgiving day. This is a traditional day to appreciate our friends, families, and support networks. And it is a traditional day to be especially tolerant of the peculiarities and foibles of our friends and families. It would be good if some of that attitude were to manifest itself on XSL-List today.

So, please settle down! Eat some turkey or pumpkin pie and watch a football game.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML