RE: [xsl] What are the best XSLT 1 or XSLT 2 performance benchmarks available today?

Subject: RE: [xsl] What are the best XSLT 1 or XSLT 2 performance benchmarks available today?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:34:41 -0000
The benchmark contains about 30 (xslt,xml) pairs, together with reference
output for the transformation: some of them might have been challenging in
2001 but they are pretty small fry nowadays. The largest source document is
2Mb. Some of them are very untypical of user workloads. There are drivers
for a number of XSLT engines and an API for writing new drivers (in Java or
C++), and there is code to run a driver against all the tests (or a subset
controlled by a configuration file) and output the measurements. The driver
compiles the stylesheet once and then executes the transformation many
times, building the input document from raw XML each time (which means that
many of the transformations are dominated by parsing speed).

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay