Re: [xsl] are all strings in a sequence valid potential QNames

Subject: Re: [xsl] are all strings in a sequence valid potential QNames
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 09:15:21 -0500
At 9:48 PM +1030 2/4/10, Justin Johansson wrote:
My apologies if this is moving too much off topic for this list, though
one would reasonably expect that issues surrounding XSLT 2.0 implementation
are just as relevant as are end-user XSLT questions and answers.***

*** (btw. If to the contrary would someone please point me to an active
forum where it okay to discuss XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 implementation issues.)

This topic is well within the scope of XSL-List.

I do suggest that since several of the participants seem quite emotional on this topic that everyone in the discussion should be careful to keep the discussion civil. (Nobody seems to have crossed the line yet, I'm just noticing that the temperature seems to be rising.)

Given that, I think this is probably a useful discussion.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML