Re: [xsl] Client-side cross-platform API

Subject: Re: [xsl] Client-side cross-platform API
From: Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt <STAMMW@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 09:12:41 +0100
Eric,

> http://charger.bisonsystems.net/xmltest/problem.xht
The link seems to work for FF and Opera on Linux as well as
for FF, Safari, Opera, Chrome on Windows.

It does not work on IE6 or IE8 on Windows for me.
(It asks "Do you want to open or save this file?     Name:problem.xht ....)

Mit besten Gruessen / Best wishes,

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt
Developer, XML Compiler, L3
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Boeblingen

             David Carlisle
             <davidc@xxxxxxxxx
                                       xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             02/21/2010 03:26                                           cc
             PM                        "Eric J. Bowman"
                                       <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: [xsl] Client-side
             xsl-list@xxxxxxxx         cross-platform API
              lberrytech.com

On 21/02/2010 12:03, Eric J. Bowman wrote:

> Here's what got me to cussing, whittled down quite a bit.  Take a look
> at line 84 of the simplified XSLT linked here (works in all browsers
> but Opera):
>
> http://charger.bisonsystems.net/xmltest/problem.xht

you don't say what exactly doesn't work but as far as I can see that
looks the same in firefox 3.6 and opera 10.10.

David