Re: [xsl] junit test... for xslt2?

Subject: Re: [xsl] junit test... for xslt2?
From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 09:07:49 +0000
On Sat, Mar 06 2010 05:25:56 +0000, davep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Has anyone written any test software for comparing the results of XSLT
> actions? E.g. for each of the different data types?

If you specifically want to work with JUnit, Juxy [1] does that.

> Any suggested approaches? functions? external calls to Java? Other?

There are a lot of approaches, as others have noted.

Once I put my website back after it was compromised, there'll even be a
lot of information about them all in one place.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2

[1] http://juxy.tigris.org/