RE: [xsl] error when trying to run stylesheets with saxon:transform() extension

Subject: RE: [xsl] error when trying to run stylesheets with saxon:transform() extension
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:22:10 -0400
Lynn,

The version of Saxon is relevant here because the shell stylesheet you are using depends on a Saxon extension which may not be available in the version you are running.

Your options are:
1. Use a version of Saxon that supports the extensions (such as 9.1 or 9.2PE/EE), or
2. Use a different pipelining methodology that doesn't depend on Saxon extensions at all.

We can help you with the latter, or perhaps you'd prefer to mail me off-list (since I wrote the stylesheets).

(For example, I know these stylesheet sequences have been run successfully under XProc using the Calabash processor; but I haven't yet done this myself.)

Cheers,
Wendell