[xsl] Re: UTF characters

Subject: [xsl] Re: UTF characters
From: "Siddhi Thakkar" <siddhi.thakkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:07:49 +0530
Hi again,
Here is an example of the query asked earlier, suppose I have two paragraphs:

PARA1: <p>INTRODUCTION- This is plain text</p>
PARA2: <p>INTRODUCTION- This is text with UTF character b& </p>

AND if write something like:
<xsl:template match="p">
<xsl:if test="contains(text(),'INTRODUCTION')">
<!--do something-->
</xsl:if>
</xsl:template>
Both the paragraphs will enter this xsl:if loop. Similarly, I would like to write a function or template which enters the xsl:if loop only if it comes across a UTF character, and please note that the input can have any UTF from its generic family.

Thanks,
Siddhi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Siddhi Thakkar" <siddhi.thakkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>